Motion Control Simplified
Simple to install, configure, and use, the InoDrive + InoWorx system allows you to program, and control one or more brushless DC servomotors over an Ethernet network with a highest degree of accuracy and precision. The drive effortlessly controls servomotors up to 400 watts with exceptional precision and performance, utilizing Ino-Sync™ for multi-axis, coordinated motion.
MODERN SOLUTIONS FOR MODERN ENGINEERS™
When compared to traditional motion control architectures, InoDrive + InoWorx eliminates stand alone control panels, PLCs and expensive software licenses in many cases, providing a new and modern approach to motion control with a simple and intuitive web IDE - coupled to a series of powerful motion modules.
- - High-speed precision control of AC/DC servo motors up to 400 watts for 12/24/36/48 V systems.
- - Multi-axes control with safe torque off (STO).
- - Coordinated axis control via InoSync over standard Ethernet network.
- - Time stamped coordinated motion.
- - IIoT capabilities (MQTT).
- - Web socket and API driven. Compatible with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, ROCKPro 64, and more.
- - Well suited to robotics and drones, mobile application, military applications, battery applications, pharmaceuticals, semiconductors, and packaging equipment.